(Updated 19th July 2021)
England has moved to Step 4
Although most legal restrictions have been lifted at step 4, and many people have been vaccinated, it is still possible to catch and spread COVID-19, even if you are fully vaccinated, and we are still in the third wave of this pandemic in the UK.
While cases are high and rising, everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious.
Forest Row Village Hall Management Committee respectfully expects hall users to be adhering to the government guidance to:
- Test when you have symptoms and take part in targeted asymptomatic testing where appropriate.
- Isolate when positive or when contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
Forest Row Village Hall Management Committee ask that hall hirers continue to:
- Check in using the NHS Test and Trace App or through your class/event organiser
- Ventilate the hall during use
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Wear a face covering in crowded areas
There are no longer limits on the number of people who can attend events (including receptions and celebrations). You do not need to stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with.
Making a Booking
With the above information in mind, please contact the booking office if you would like to make a booking.
As with all bookings which had to be cancelled due to the Covid-19 restrictions, any deposits or payments would be transferred to a new date or refunded.
Thank you for your continued support, we hope to see you soon!
Forest Row Village Hall Management Committee